Add to Wishlist
Choose an existing wishlist or create a new one.
Create a New Wishlist:
- or -
Choose an Existing Wishlist:
|Trim Size:||8" x 9 1/4"|
|Grades:||5 - 9|
|Ages:||10 - 14|
|Guided Reading Level:||Y|
|AR Quiz #:||164720|
- Colorful photos provide breathtaking views of foreign cities and landscapes
- Sidebars highlight especially interesting people, places, and events
- Delicious, easy recipes give readers the opportunity to experience foreign cuisine firsthand
- Fun facts and statistics are included for easy reference
- Additional content for further learning on this subject available at www.factsfornow.scholastic.com
- Each text’s clear structure allows students to analyze how specific sentences, paragraphs, and portions of text relate to each other and the whole.
- Maps, photos, and diagrams require student to integrate visual information to gain a comprehensive understanding of the text.
- Students can use the wealth of facts, quotations, and concrete details to write clear informative/explanatory essays.
- With more than one Enchantment of the World book, students will be able to draw from multiple reliable sources for short research projects.
- To effectively explain the text, students will have to use precise language and the domain-specific vocabulary they learned from the book.