Add to Wishlist
Choose an existing wishlist or create a new one.
Create a New Wishlist:
- or -
Choose an Existing Wishlist:
|Trim Size:||7 1/4" x 8 3/8"|
|Grades:||3 - 5|
|Ages:||8 - 10|
|Guided Reading Level:||S|
|AR Quiz #:||164722|
- Discover where the animals live with the habitat map
- Informative text offers a clear view of the animals’ role in nature
- Glossaries define important vocabulary specific to each book
- Fact file provides an easy reference for vital information about the animals’ classification and basic habits
- Additional content for further learning on this subject available at www.factsfornow.scholastic.com
- The clear and informative writing in each book allows students to effectively explain events, procedures, ideas, and concepts from the text.
- Maps, photos, and diagrams require students to use information gathered from illustrations to gain a comprehensive understanding of the text.
- Grade-appropriate general, academic, and domain-specific words and phrases are used in context to assist students in determining their meaning. WRITING:
- Students can use the wealth of facts, definitions, and concrete details to write clear, informative/explanatory essays.