Add to Wishlist
Choose an existing wishlist or create a new one.
Create a New Wishlist:
- or -
Choose an Existing Wishlist:
|Trim Size:||8 1/2" x 9 1/2"|
|Grades:||3 - 12|
|Ages:||8 - 18|
|Guided Reading Level:||T|
|AR Quiz #:||164750|
Perfect resource for reluctant readers with:
- humor and history tied to curriculum
- entertaining sidebars to pique reader’s curiosity
- comprehensive glossary to support content
- index to make navigating subject matter easier
- These historical texts require students to consider events, procedures, ideas, and concepts, including what happened and why.
- Maps, photos, and diagrams require students to use information gathered from illustrations to gain a comprehensive understanding of the text.
- Grade-appropriate general, academic, and domain-specific words and phrases are used in context to assist students in determining their meaning.
- Students can use the wealth of facts, definitions, and concrete details to write clear, informative/explanatory essays.