Add to Wishlist
Choose an existing wishlist or create a new one.
Create a New Wishlist:
- or -
Choose an Existing Wishlist:
|Trim Size:||7 1/4" x 8 3/8"|
|Grades:||3 - 5|
|Ages:||8 - 10|
|Guided Reading Level:||S|
|AR Quiz #:||164702|
- Engaging sidebars highlight important space discoveries; Timelines illustrate the ways our knowledge of space has changed over time
- Glossaries explain difficult scientific terms in a way that makes them easy to understand
- Eye-catching images give readers an up-close look at the far reaches of space
- Additional content for further learning on this subject available at www.factsfornow.scholastic.com
- Relevant academic and domain-specific words and phrases are used in context to assist students in determining their meaning.
- These well-organized books make it easy for students to refer explicitly to the text when demonstrating an understanding of it.
- Challenging texts require students to read with sufficient accuracy and fluency to support comprehension.
- These sufficiently complex texts use comparison, cause/effect, and other ELA concepts so students can make logical connections between sentences and paragraphs.
- Maps, photos, and diagrams require students to use information gathered from illustrations to gain a comprehensive understanding of the text.
- True Books examine topics from various aspects that make them ideal for short research projects.
- Each text contains a wealth of information that makes it an excellent springboard into writing informative/explanatory essays that fully examine a topic.