Add to Wishlist
Choose an existing wishlist or create a new one.
Create a New Wishlist:
- or -
Choose an Existing Wishlist:
|Trim Size:||6" x 7"|
|Grades:||PreK - 1|
|Ages:||3 - 6|
|Guided Reading Level:||J|
|AR Quiz #:||164673|
- Detailed diagram of the subject, as well as a step-by-step look at its life cycle.
- Information about how the subject fits into the food chain, and how it compares to similar species.
- Fast facts – offering fun, sometimes little known facts about the subject
- Glossary with pictures
- Let’s Explore! encourages young readers to write and draw in a science journal or to conduct a hands-on experiment that makes learning about life cycles easy and fun!
- Additional content for further learning on this subject available at www.factsfornow.scholastic.com
- With prompting and support, ask and answer questions about unknown words in a text.
- Distinguish between information provided by pictures or illustrations and information provided by words in a text.
- Demonstrate understanding of the organization and basic features of print.
- Apply phonics and word analysis skills to decode grade-appropriate words.
- Write informative, explanatory texts with a specific topic, supporting facts, and a sense of closure.
- Participate in shared research and writing projects in which students integrate information from various sources.